Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford & Sons - TICKET SALES ARE NOT ALLOWED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭bren2001

Dont think they would give 50% of tickets to presale tbh . It will be hard to get tickets mind you but everytime ive went to get tickets online ive been very lucjy bar AC/DC in the O2

Thats what it is tho, luck. I queued up for 5 hours for Glastonbury tickets and to no avail. Every other time ive managed to get them, thank God.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Everyone be super quiet so no one else sees this thread...I want my ticket!

Anyone got the link to the presale? Can't find it on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

http://www.mumfordandsons.com/live?list=10

click on the buy tickets link

http://www.mumfordandsons.com/live?list=10

click on the buy tickets link

Cheers, finally found that. Sold out. Will have to get them on ticketmaster tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Agh you've got to be kidding me. I kept getting card number incorrect, then the page decided to refresh itself and they're gone now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Dolan's and Olympia presale seem to be sold out already. Still seem to be some available for Cork and Galway gigs

Cork is gone now too

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

Got tickets for limerick :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Was there a 20 ticket limit per person, or just 20 tickets in total available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Galway gone too now.

Was there a 20 ticket limit per person, or just 20 tickets in total available?

I didnt look to see as you usually don't have time to look just go for what you want and click buy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

When selecting the amount of tickets you had the option of up to 20!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Carroller wrote: »
    When selecting the amount of tickets you had the option of up to 20!

I know its crazy, it should have been 2 or 4 per person, per transaction etc. I think there was only 20 tickets available in total for each concert in this presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

I managed to get 4 for Dublin, I noticed the option to pick 20 alright, but I only needed 4.

One good thing though is that it is an electronic ticket...as in one ticket that admits 4 people and it states I need to bring ID with me.....so if they stick to that on the night, that should mess up any touts that over bought this morning.

I managed to get 4 for Dublin, I noticed the option to pick 20 alright, but I only needed 4.

One good thing though is that it is an electronic ticket...as in one ticket that admits 4 people and it states I need to bring ID with me.....so if they stick to that on the night, that should mess up any touts that over bought this morning.

On the email it also says to carry the credit card you used or if you used paypal to print out a copy of the transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Only found out about the Limerick gig a few minutes ago, down to Ticketmaster in the morning - sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭wtrdfrd18

Just wondering are there standing tickets for the Dublin gig? If so, how much were they?

Will be refreshing like a mofo to get the in the morning.. Fingers Crossed! :D

wtrdfrd18 wrote: »
    Just wondering are there standing tickets for the Dublin gig? If so, how much were they?

Will be refreshing like a mofo to get the in the morning.. Fingers Crossed! :D

Presumable standing downstairs seating upstairs. How gigs in the olympia usually work. 27e.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭gdmaestro

i loooooooove mumford and sons! im going to pray to everyone that will listen to let me get tickets in the morning!

alarm is set!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

gdmaestro wrote: »
    i loooooooove mumford and sons! im going to pray to everyone that will listen to let me get tickets in the morning!

alarm is set!

mine tooo,

although i used to love q-ing outside ticketmaster agents the whole night before, thats all done away with since this internet thing took over, im goina keep an all night vigal anyways!! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

Will these gigs rule them out of Oxegen do ye think?I'm mad to see them but money is tight at the moment.

Will these gigs rule them out of Oxegen do ye think?I'm mad to see them but money is tight at the moment.

Not at all. This isn't a "proper" live show. They just want to try a few new tracks out to see how they work. Dunno when the new album is out but (imo) its more likely they will play Oxegen.
    kateos2 wrote: »
    They haven't even gone on sale yet! Also don't you need ID with those presale tickets?

Theoretically? Yes. Do the bouncers as for ID? No. The queue will be mad long so they wont have time.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

got my 3 for galway :D

Dolan's were sold out by 9.01. Didn't manage to get one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

standing tickets gone already? only able to get 1 for upper circle, cant get 2 for anywhere else :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

The Olympia seemed to be sold out immediately - literally in seconds.

Advertisement