Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford & Sons - TICKET SALES ARE NOT ALLOWED

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Not a happy bunny. I had my 3 tickets but just as i was at the final stage of confirming my order Ticketmaster said a problem had occured so i said return to previous step , which in turn never went back so then lost my F'n tickets :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Got my Galway tickets. Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

i cant seem to get any for cork either...

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JB.

I didn't get any :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭bren2001

alastair wrote: »
    The Olympia seemed to be sold out immediately - literally in seconds.

I had a friend sitting beside me trying to get tickets at the same time as me. I was entering the Captcha and he was on the page before selecting the tickets. He was a second behind me. I got tickets, he didn't. (It was standing). They sold out in under 20 seconds imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Well that was a bloodbath. Was right on there at 9 o clock. That's the first time I've haven't managed to get tickets when I really needed to :mad: Think i might have got ****ed by the captcha. Why do Ticketbastard have to make them so bloody unreadable :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Bren2001 got my ticket for me, cheers pal, even if he did make me think he'd not got them for 10 minutes! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

can your contact get me in too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

A second date better be added if this thing sold out in less than 3 minutes, foolish if they don't!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nowimtalkin

disappointed would be an understatement right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭gdmaestro

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh got tickets for cork! phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭trackguy

any chance of a 2nd date lads u reckon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭wtrdfrd18

thinks thats likely? disappointed beyond belief.. must just havebeen a lottery for everyone on at 9!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭bren2001

Bren2001 got my ticket for me, cheers pal, even if he did make me think he'd not got them for 10 minutes! :D:D

Payback for Brandon.
    SRFC90 wrote: »
    A second date better be added if this thing sold out in less than 3 minutes, foolish if they don't!

Bad news. Their is no second date. Look at their Scotland tour, all sold out in small venues. Its not a proper tour but a warm up tour to test songs. One date in each town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Yeah I reckon its just a short warm up tour. Doubt they'll add anymore dates but they'll be back here before the end of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Termonator

4 tickets got for the Olympia:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Tried booking exactly at 9 and they were sold out for the Savoy. gutted.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Brenoh

Got Galway tickets, cant wait! Anyone know capacity of Radisson?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Had the gf on the phone and both of us tried to get tickets for Dublin. I was refreshing like mad, and as soon as they came up I went to buy them and they were gone. So I asked the gf if she was able to get tickets and that she was able to get some.
    So she went ahead and bought 4 tickets (two for us and 2 for her sister+boyfriend). Confimed the tickets.

Turns out she ended up buying 4 tickets for CORK!!! :eek::eek::eek:
    on my credit card.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Scien wrote: »
    Not really. I saw them in March 2010 in the academy, tickets were sold out in a day when they went on sale in November 09. There was never a question of a 2nd date.
    They've now played the Grammys. I doubt they'll be concerned about entertaining an extra 1000 Dubliners, not to mention that the lads have tour schedules to keep.

I may have to eat my hat if they add dates but I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Probably right, more hope than anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Brenoh wrote: »
    Got Galway tickets, cant wait! Anyone know capacity of Radisson?

Around the 500 mark

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭shamcfc

Been trying since 9 for 4 tickets for limerick....just keeps saying no match found and never even put me in que for tickets...does that mean there sold out:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Gone up already on ... for €80 in the Olympia..... touts :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

shamcfc wrote: »
    Been trying since 9 for 4 tickets for limerick....just keeps saying no match found and never even put me in que for tickets...does that mean there sold out:mad::mad:
    I'm on the same boat as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sammalone

I shoulda listened to u scudzilla when u gave out about de outlets and tried at home online. Went to pro musica in cork and one girl opens up at 9.01 by my watch and only got tickets for one person! Way too slow and obviously hadn't a clue tould sell so quick. So disappointing alright to get up early to Q

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Had the gf on the phone and both of us tried to get tickets for Dublin. I was refreshing like mad, and as soon as they came up I went to buy them and they were gone. So I asked the gf if she was able to get tickets and that she was able to get some.
    So she went ahead and bought 4 tickets (two for us and 2 for her sister+boyfriend). Confimed the tickets.

Turns out she ended up buying 4 tickets for CORK!!! :eek::eek::eek:
    on my credit card.:(

Well if you are looking to get rid of them I would be more than happy with 4 tickets for cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

doyler442 wrote: »
    Well if you are looking to get rid of them I would be more than happy with 4 tickets for cork.
    Already had three other people asking about them.
    I'm fairly sure that they will be used by myself though. Sorry. I'll know a little closer towards the date.

I'd imagine that people can stop PM'ing me, seeing as I have 4 people in line to get them........if I dont use them, but I'm fairly sure I'll be using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Already had three other people asking about them.
    I'm fairly sure that they will be used by myself though. Sorry. I'll know a little closer towards the date.

I'd imagine that people can stop PM'ing me, seeing as I have 4 people in line to get them........if I dont use them, but I'm fairly sure I'll be using them.

Haha Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

can anyone tell me why its says tickets are sold out for all date apart from dublin where it says that there is no products for this country or something.............:confused:

http://www.mumfordandsons.com//news/ireland

Advertisement