Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford & Sons - TICKET SALES ARE NOT ALLOWED

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Brenoh wrote: »
    Got Galway tickets, cant wait! Anyone know capacity of Radisson?
    Around the 500 mark

Very intimate gig but honestly could they not have gone bigger..eg leisureland or somewhere :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭bren2001

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Very intimate gig but honestly could they not have gone bigger..eg leisureland or somewhere :(

They are not touring properly. They just want some feedback so they are doing some cheap gigs quick gigs. PLaying to larger crowds means they have to be more prepared and there is then pressure to move to other countries. If they keep it small they have none of this pressure and can get it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Brenoh

timbertime wrote: »
    Delighted got tickets for Galway!! Will they still play the likes of Little Lion Man and The Cave even though they are trying out new material??

Ya, they will just be mixing in a few new songs to see how they go, along with the old stuff, deffo be playing Little Lion Man & The Cave.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

woo!!got my ticket.cant fricking wait :D worth gettin up at 7.30 for :)
    anyone know whos supposrting them in limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭wtrdfrd18

I'm unfollowing this thread.. making me too depressed.. :( to everyone who got tickets.. I HATE YOU. :L

• Advertisement

Anyone know who the support act is?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

OK - Let's try this again. TICKET SALES/ADVERTISING ARE/IS NOT ALLOWED. This includes, asking for tickets, begging for tickets, offering to swap other ticktets for tickets.

Also to all the one post wonders that have posted here, have a read of the charter. It's the thread at the top of the forum and let's you know the rules etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rosewaterstone

omg im so jealous of everyone who got tickets!How did they sell out so fast!! cant believe they'll be playing in limerick and i wont be there to see them:(.....anyone hear rumours of them playing electric picnic????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 studentrm

I somehow managed to get tickets for Dublin, on the presale!

what was all that about not being able to buy them online?

also quick question... i didnt get an option of what type of tickets.. is general admission standing yeah?

:) very excited!!!!! :)

studentrm wrote: »
    I somehow managed to get tickets for Dublin, on the presale!

what was all that about not being able to buy them online?

also quick question... i didnt get an option of what type of tickets.. is general admission standing yeah?

:) very excited!!!!! :)

They sold as quick (if not faster) than the presale tickets. I managed to get one but I the bloke beside me in my computer room didn't get one and was only a second or two behind me.

Yeah, general admission is standing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Got my tickets for Dublin this morning :D

Just noticed on them it says door 11.30pm and starts at midnight, is this not unusual? Never gone to a midnight show!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

fonda wrote: »
    Got my tickets for Dublin this morning :D

Just noticed on them it says door 11.30pm and starts at midnight, is this not unusual? Never gone to a midnight show!
    Ever heard of Midnight as the Olympia? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 maggiie

Do you think they'll be asking people for ID in Cork on the night?

maggiie wrote: »
    Do you think they'll be asking people for ID in Cork on the night?

No, they usually don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭PeterTwo

bren2001 wrote: »
    No, they usually don't.

What gigs have you been to?! Savoy are VERY strict, especially for something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

PeterTwo wrote: »
    What gigs have you been to?! Savoy are VERY strict, especially for something like this.

I've never been asked for ID going into a gig, only in the O2 when I've tried to buy a drink. That said, I've never been to the savoy in cork so I can't speak for that

I've never been asked for ID going into a gig, only in the O2 when I've tried to buy a drink. That said, I've never been to the savoy in cork so I can't speak for that

That's because the o2 is all ages and the Savoy is over-18's. The Savoy is stricter than most night clubs tbh.

That's because the o2 is all ages and the Savoy is over-18's. The Savoy is stricter than most night clubs tbh.

Ive never been to the Savoy in Cork. Ive been to over 18 gigs in Dublin and they have never looked at me twice. They seemed to check at the bar.

Ive never been to the Savoy in Cork. Ive been to over 18 gigs in Dublin and they have never looked at me twice. They seemed to check at the bar.

It depends on the venue in Dublin. Olympia is over-16's, Vicar St is 18's but really lenient and The Academy are very strict.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

It depends on the venue in Dublin. Olympia is over-16's, Vicar St is 18's but really lenient and The Academy are very strict.

I can agree on this Academy are way to strict. I remember when we went to Black Stone Cherry a few years ago the group i went with most of them didnt have a ID (now they were all over 18 and didnt look young at all) but they wouldnt let them in. They wouldnt even let a someone in who had an expired Passport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭sunflowa

Just been on the ticketmaster website and purchased myself one Mumford and Sons ticket for Galway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Looks to be only Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jighooligan

Managed to get one for Galway tonight frickin delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Anymore for Limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jighooligan

Any word on a supporting act?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

There wont be any support since 2 Door cinema club are doing there own gig before them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

There wont be any support since 2 Door cinema club are doing there own gig before them

Which venue is Two Door Cinema Club playing before them? Got a e-mail reminder from ticketmaster regarding the Galway gig saying doors open at 19:30. Surely there must be a couple of bands on before them because this would be a very early start. Wasn't expecting them on until 10 or 11.

s_carnage wrote: »
    Which venue is Two Door Cinema Club playing before them? Got a e-mail reminder from ticketmaster regarding the Galway gig saying doors open at 19:30. Surely there must be a couple of bands on before them because this would be a very early start. Wasn't expecting them on until 10 or 11.

In Dublin Mumford are on after midnight coz two door cinema club are playing their on gig first

There will be. Ryan Sheridan warmed up for The Script. His set started at midnight, and the Script came on at 1ish. Doors for the Script were 11:30, doors for Mumford are 11:30.

My guess is it will be Ryan Sheridan

• Advertisement

There will be. Ryan Sheridan warmed up for The Script. His set started at midnight, and the Script came on at 1ish. Doors for the Script were 11:30, doors for Mumford are 11:30.

My guess is it will be Ryan Sheridan

Just coz the script had one doesn't mean mumford will. Was their a gig on before the script as well?

Advertisement