Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queens of The Stone Age Olympia 19/05/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Got some poxy seating tickets, oh well, at least I got them!

Ehm... Anyone wanna swap for two standing tickets??? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

I did not get any.
    Worse, the person who told me about it didn't get any. Now I feel like a cnut for posting this.
    Does anyone want to sell me one or two at face value?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Nailz wrote: »
    Got some poxy seating tickets, oh well, at least I got them!

Same as myself, delighted I got any tickets but standing would have been better. Still its going to be awesome.

I hope they come back, alot of my friends who tried to get tickets couldn't and they would be much bigger fans than I am

You'd never know, they might add an extra date, like the Pixies done a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Clutching at straws there :p

• Advertisement

Clutching at straws there :p
    Absolutely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Supplier

Any tickets gratefully bought - missed them when they were on sale. Fair price will be paid - obviously. THANKS

• Registered Users Posts: 8 crystaljk

the tickets were sold out immediately!!!! unbelievable.. finger crossed, hopefully can get ticket somewhere for myself!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 egselent

will eat my left testicle live on television if somebody can get help me two tickets for this!!!

Not to sound pessimistic, but anyone without tickets at this stage aint gonna get any without paying an insane amount of money for it...

• Advertisement

Any of you looking for tickets should post it here. Good luck with trying to find some.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,128 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

backpain-1292835351.jpg?1300412448

Has anybody else who is getting the tickets in the post received them yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Has anybody else who is getting the tickets in the post received them yet?
    I got my tickets a couple of months ago.

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    I got my tickets a couple of months ago.
    Ah bollocks. Have to do something about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

I used the e-ticket method - I have to print out my tickets. You sure you didn't pick that way too?

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    I used the e-ticket method - I have to print out my tickets. You sure you didn't pick that way too?
    No, I definitely didn't, I've done that before with a few gigs at the point and a couple of GAA games and I'm positive I didn't. I'll give Ticketmaster a ring when I have the time, I'm sure there'll be no problems. Thanks for the input though, it's greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

So sickened. Couldn't get tickets for this or the England shows. Finally got tickets to the gig in Budapest on the 28th May. They announced today that that gig is cancelled. Now I don't get to see this concert at all. Would literally chew my own face off for a ticket. FML

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

didnt realise this was on so soon. wooop!!!

Received the tickets in the post today after getting onto them, they reckoned the others were lost in the post, Circle Row J.

• Advertisement

Getting really excited now, I am checking their setlists everyday, quality stuff being played :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Dates towards end of tour being cancelled for 'family reasons'. Apparently no more to be cancelled (only last 3 dates were), but just letting ye all know its not too far off a possibility.

Regular John
    Avon
    If Only
    Walkin' on the Sidewalks
    You Would Know
    How to Handle a Rope
    Mexicola
    Hispanic Impressions
    The Bronze
    Give the Mule What He Wants
    I Was a Teenage Hand Model
    You Can't Quit Me Baby
    Someone's in the Wolf
    Long Slow Goodbye
    Little Sister
    Sick, Sick, Sick
    No One Knows
    A Song for the Deaf
    I Think I Lost My Headache

Thats the Belgium setlist....holy crap if Dublin gets this:D:D:D

They're playing better than that some nights ;)

They're playing better than that some nights ;)

Which ones? Only saw Groningen, Brussels, Cologne.

Well personally I was like :eek::eek::eek: when I saw Cologne and Groningen ..

Fair enough, they are awesome, but a certain song from LTP and another from SFTD makes Brussels my favourite.

If they do requests, everybody please say Better Living Through Chemistry. I will love ye all so much.

Saw stockholm and oslo too....still prefer first three, but my god things are mixed up each night:-D

Stockholm is by far my favourite, for one simple reason, they finished with A Song For The Dead.

As awesome as it is, if it wasnt played I wouldnt mind. Hope GWTF is skipped. They dont play No One Knows enough. Im at a stage though where I've seen them so much that the setlist stalwarths (songs for the deaf and go with the flow) could easily be removed.

• Advertisement

Mushy wrote: »

If they do requests, everybody please say Better Living Through Chemistry. I will love ye all so much.

YES!!!

Or Tangled Up In Plaid... :)

Advertisement