Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queens of The Stone Age Olympia 19/05/11

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I have one(maybe 2) spare standing tickets for this. Broke my toe last week and havent decided whether im goin or not yet. Id say I will so more than likely one spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

So it seems the Queen will be in the National Conference Centre at this time. SO hopefully the security for that won't cause anyone trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

My spare has been taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Have a reserved seating ticket to the QOTSA gig tonight, pm me if interested

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Very fun gig, although the lights did kinda blind me for half the gig :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,051 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i'm deaf

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Damian Duffy

Absolutely brilliant gig....ears are still ringing. Were the support band called The Dough Rollers? The Dough Rollers I'm finding so far on YouTube and iTunes are definitely not the same band as last night....anyone any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Absolutely brilliant gig....ears are still ringing. Were the support band called The Dough Rollers? The Dough Rollers I'm finding so far on YouTube and iTunes are definitely not the same band as last night....anyone any ideas?

Gig was pretty loud alright. My ears still seem a bit.... off. Hopefuly its temporary.

Great gig though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Brilliant gig. Best song for me was you would know. The sound was pitch perfect too. Bloody ears are ****ed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Ears are grand actually. Wasn't overly impressed by the encores, but a good gig all the same, fucking hate Make It Wit Chu.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

set list?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

set list?

Something like this.

Regular John
    Avon
    If Only
    Walkin' on the Sidewalks
    You Would Know
    Rope
    Mexicola
    Hispanic Impressions
    Bronze
    Mule
    Teenage Hand Model
    You Can't Quit Me

Encore:
    Hangin' Tree
    Make It Wit Chu
    Burn the Witch
    I Never Came
    Little Sister

Encore 2:
    Better Living
    Go With the Flow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

qotsa414.jpg
    qotsa417.jpg
    qotsa427.jpg

There's some decent videos on youtube too.

Advertisement