Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letting Agents in Letterkenny

Options
  • 21-02-2011 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,
    I have a property in Letterkenny that I rent out. Just want to hear other people's views who use agents to rent out their properties. I understand that this might not be an appropriate topic for the board. But if people would like to pm me instead and talk about their experiences

thank you:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

I think something close to this was discussed a while back here. Scroll back a bit and I think you could find useful info. On phone now so can't find link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BestNameEver

irish1967 wrote: »
    I think something close to this was discussed a while back here. Scroll back a bit and I think you could find useful info. On phone now so can't find link.

No bother. Yeah I seen that thread, but it is more to do with people who are renting not landlords

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

Promise everything,do nothing,and try and keep your deposit would about sum them up :rolleyes:

Advertisement