Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One week at a time...

Options
  • 21-02-2011 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭

After taking a little break to reassess my strategy I've decided to try something new in an attempt to rectify my shortfalls.

The plan for this is to take 50 each Monday and that's the budget until Sunday. Each Monday is a fresh start. Hopefully it'll eradicate some of the stupid mistakes I'm prone to.

Week 1:
    Bet 1 - 30 on West Ham at 5/6

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I was responding to this when my laptop died*
    Best of luck,I'm on a rotten run at the minute.

*UrbanSea's Laptop,nee Lenovo,previously of Galway,originally Sligo,has passed away.
    Reposing at his residence at My House Monday February 21st between 6-8 p.m.
    Funeral mass to take place on the morning of Tuesday February 22nd. Family flowers only please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I was responding to this when my laptop died*
    Best of luck,I'm on a rotten run at the minute.

*UrbanSea's Laptop,nee Lenovo,previously of Galway,originally Sligo,has passed away.
    Reposing at his residence at My House Monday February 21st between 6-8 p.m.
    Funeral mass to take place on the morning of Tuesday February 22nd. Family flowers only please.

I'll be there mate. RIP.

Having seen our line up I'm prepared to have my potentially final bet of 20 more on West Ham at 4/5.

The run I'm on at the moment should ensure this is my last bet until next week...

Bet 3: 21 on CSKA -1 at 10/11

16 on PAOK to qualify at 16/5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭galwegians

fkiely wrote: »
    After taking a little break to reassess my strategy I've decided to try something new in an attempt to rectify my shortfalls.

The plan for this is to take 50 each Monday and that's the budget until Sunday. Each Monday is a fresh start. Hopefully it'll eradicate some of the stupid mistakes I'm prone to.

Week 1:
    Bet 1 - 30 on West Ham at 5/6

best of luck with that,

• Advertisement

Cheers fella. Poor day so far today however.
    45 on Norwich -1 at 11/10
    9 on Copenhagen at 10/3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Thanks man,been a hard time for me and the family. Just taking it one day at a time.

Back for week two after the shambles last week. Bet 1 is the very public one of Stoke at 10/11. 20 on it. 10 on them -1 at 5/2.

Advertisement