Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a €250 One4all Gift Card For A Spring Break

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

I would love to use it on electrical goods that use lots of environmentally friendly electricity :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭rolo454

I would like to take a Spring break from the normal run of things. Get away from studying for college, trying to find a job, general day to day life and to do something different and out of the norm. Me and my girlfriend would go to the airport with are bags packed and ask what flights to Europe were available and take a trip to somewhere random.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Would love to take a break from working on a computer all day long :D

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭booksale

take a break from this and that and have a holiday to somewhere i havent been to (that is loads) on my own, meet some new people, exchange stories and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Berks

Would love a job and an indefinite break from the dole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Legen_Dary

I would like a break from life the world the universe and everything :)

I believe the answer is 42. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

I would love to take a spring break cos after the last few budgets, I can't afford any other break!This prize would just make my day, actually year! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭frank9901

a long weekend with no tv or newspapers to remind me of what is happening

• Registered Users Posts: 34 derekphonic

It'd be nice to go repaint Ivor Callely's house, or go visit Sean FitzPatrick over in Spain for a quick game of golf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'd love to take a break away from slow work days and weekends that go far too quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Would love a spring break in order to forget about my money and college worries!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

A break from the political turmoil we are subjected on a daily basis. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

I would like to take a spring break as my eyes,they burn...

Every morning I wake up only to see Enda Kenny looking in the window @ me,albeit on a poster but none the less....

I will also need the break from typing out my c.v's and go on a shopping spree somewhere nice and get some nice shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 LouLou65

I would like to have no more bill after the huge one of electricity I had to pay for this winter!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭GermanicGalore

I would like to take a break from politics and politicians. You cannot escape. Radio, TV, posters, everywhere the same ol' cr**!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Raoul

I would just love a break from everything:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

I would like a break from the rain! A lovely holiday somewhere sunny would be a treat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Id like a break from early mornings... and by that i mean work...

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

I'd like to take a break - a mini break courtesy of ESB CS!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Orlagh123

I'd love to take a break from being at home for the year and enjoy myself again.. looking out the window at the back garden really ain't all it's cracked up to be!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

I'd love a break from the same boring clothes I've been wearing for what seems like an eternity. I'd even buy some work clothes.....I promise!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Starblue

I'd like to take a break from being right all the time. Quite frankly, it's exhausting. Signed David McWilliams.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DamienOB

A break from breaks....

• Registered Users Posts: 24 fairweather

i'd love to take a break away from looking at the hole in the ceiling of my bedroom where my son put his foot through the attic floor putting away the christmas decorations :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

I need a break from my phd!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

I'd love to take a break in Switzerland Skiing !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

I'd like to take a break from the recession and be able to have a carefree attitude about money for while.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dane Bramage

I'm taking a break from Ireland to get away from the dull weather, politicians invading my doorstep and the constant negativity, moaning and cat fights going on at the moment with the upcoming General Election and our current economic woes. Going somewhere nice, Nice in the South of France! From there I'm going to spend some time in Cannes and drive the F1 track in Monte Carlo! I leave on Friday, can't wait!! I almost forget what sunlight is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭eilo1

Id like to take a break from study, work, Ireland thats about it really................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

I'd like to take a break from entering competitions, which I would do If I ever won one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement