Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Win a €250 One4all Gift Card For A Spring Break

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

I need a break from the Dark Side of the Force.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rove

Oh to be free for just a dayand to feel young and carefee for a few hours, im unemployed,my son is on short term,my wife is the only wage earner really, i mind my little grandson most days and while he fills my life with sunshine i long to have time to relax,read think and just be me for a few hours::

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

I would love a break from long term illness. :( Not going to happen, but a 250 euro giftcard would cheer me up, help freshen up my wardrobe. :)

Thanks ESB

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bellylint

From the people that are out to get me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ducina

It's my sister's 30th this spring so I'd love to buy her a nice treat!

Thanks ESB!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

A break from 9 - 5 tedium with a dose of strolling along the beach would be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I'd like to take a break from the cold. Working outdoors in the wind, cold and rain isn't fun! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

I'd like a break from broken nights sleep, as much as i love the kids, i neeeeeeeeeeeed sleep :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Would love a break from college work, have forgotten what free time feels like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Yvette123

I would like to take a break from the inner-city sprawl of my beloved country's capital in exchange for a week on a Greek Island.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

i'd love a break
    and a wad of dosh
    would be really graysssshhh
    to bag the lot ( roysh )

petrols dry
    head is fried
    bills too much
    morgage and such

so hook me up
    i'll do ya proud
    get me out of a rut
    and outta this town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

I would love a break from Dublin's trafic

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭robin3

would love a break to enjoy the simple pleasures, a lie in, a good book and some chocolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭alan85

I have been looking for jobs for a while now. It gets to me the odd time but generally I'm positive. If I were to take a break from anything it would be the lack of hope I feel. I would love to work and look forward to free time and spending time with loved ones. Fingers crossed we'll get back on the right road!

Where's that road map gone? ... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I would like a break from trying to live dirt cheap all the time to make ends meet. It would be nice to pretend I'm rich for the weekend & splash out a little!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

I would like a break from reading about Jordan and Peter Andre.....who cares

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

a break from reality - make life easy and fun

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

A Break from Kit-Kat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I'd take a break from the city and go for a hike up the Wicklow Mountains. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Elections, politicians, economy, doom and gloom ... a break from Ireland in general would be good

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭leftfooter

A break from all the politicians pandering their empty promises on our doorsteps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 andreag

I'd like a break from the broken: broken economy, broken dreams, broken government, broken people.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭surm00

I would like to take a break from college and Ireland. But mainly Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'd take a break from being broke all the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭crossy

Definitly work. Finding Boards to addictive to work!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

A break from the monotony of being a dole bunny. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Inso Maniac

I'd Like to take a break from college work......^^; i love my coarse but it can be very strict on punctuality.......so when there's a day that allows me to sleep in.....i tend to cherish that day...^___^

Roll On Spring...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Like many other posters, a break from political wrangling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

I'd like to take a break from everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rgr2k

I need a break from fearing what the postman will bring next, but most of all from worrying where the money for our next grocery shop will come from!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭wilfitz

evenings are getting brighter and everyone is looking forward to the summer. especially me cos i'll have my first baby to spend time with!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I would simply take a break from the hustle and bustle that is daily life. Sit back and relax without any negative vibes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ardyH

Oh, nothing specific. Life has been strange and difficult lately for my folks and it'd be nice to have something to give them, to pay them back for all they've done for me and my siblings. Thanks ESB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

I would like tp take a break the cold, wind, rain and ironing! I don't ask for much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sikearn

I'm studying for the leaving certificate in June so I'd take a nice 1 day break from the hard study!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 clairessa

Take a break from the decisions I am faced with in the coming weeks :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭Abridgett

I'd like to take a break from annoying Kit-Kat addicts.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭faktisperminute

I'd love to take a break from taking a break! I should start working :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 summerman

A break to visit my Daughter in Barcelona would be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Louisburgh lass

oh id love a break from sheep lambing:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Having being sick for the past six years with an exhausting and debilitating 'unknown illness' I'd give my right arm to have a break from it and have energy for my work and kids...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

:) a break from all - politcs, NAMA the IMF Wouldn't that be nice The only good thing ths time around has been the canditates have been afraid to call on us :mad: For some though that meant a missed opportunity to have them answer the tough questions - a chance to unwind after GE '11 - wonderful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I need a break from my final year dissertation project - android is wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

I'd like to take a break from routine, get up in the morning, get train, get luas, work day, reverse and repeat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I'd like to take a break from stress & money worries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

I'd like to take a break from work !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭silvo

Id like to take a break from checking and re-checking my online bank account for a day or two!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 d_dools

I'd like to take a break from Pat Kenny,,, he's everywhere these days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

A break from work would be nice
    Since going into work is costing me money
    Would even go anywhere just at home and spend time with my wife and my child and child to be....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Tricked

Spring break woop woop!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement