Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Win a €250 One4all Gift Card For A Spring Break

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shucks11

There are a lot of things to wish to get a break from these days! Currently glad of the break from Brian Cowen in the media - I would say we are all due a good break from Enda but not sure we will get it for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shazbags

This Spring I would like to take a break from work. Since Christmas it has been insanly busy, if I was being paid enough it wouldn't be so bad. So it would be nice to have a weekend away where I didn't have to think about work or stress about money....that would be amazing :rolleyes:

*fingers & toes crossed*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

I'd like a break from the ups and downs of day to day life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

I would like a spring break to get away from the hostility and whisperings in the village.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

I need to take a break from boards.ie(not really) I've almost forgotten the kids names!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

I'd like to take a break from worrying about college and finding money for everything and from people who don't know how to be nice people
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

A nice Spring break with the kids with go down a treat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

I'd like to take a break from the diet that I started as a New Year's resolution!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 missy2011

I would love to get away even for one night to a comedy and a pampered night away in a hotel. To get a break away from my assignments and all the doom and gloom in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

I would like to take a break from NEVER winning ANYTHING when I enter competitions :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭Radiotower

I'd like a break to put a Spring back in my step!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'd like to take a break from my habitual Spring hayfever this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

would love to take a break from the dole

• Registered Users Posts: 9 court_opinion

just need a break from doom and gloom.. when election is over no matter the result im going to take a break from negativity and row in-behind the new government..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

My exams. They just don't stop, and the patients just keep getting worse

• Registered Users Posts: 39 brettg

I would like to take a break from reality and be a little wonderstruck kid again.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

I'd take a break from the laundry - exciting huh?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

i would like to take a break from this country ("doom and Gloom") and the mess were in!!! in an ideal world!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Would love to take a break from all the sadness that my granny's terminal illness has brought upon me and my dears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Cots1

Id take a brake from all the politics going around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Jelly2

A break from the past for me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

A Break from Winking

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭loopyloulilly

Love to take a break from the farm, its so so busy at this time. Up early in the morning and in bed late. To start it all again. I get no days off. Sure its a way of life. A nice spa break would be top notch!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Up-n-atom!

I'd like to take a break from all the depressing news and the dole treadmill and be teleported somewhere warm and happy:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭amber2

I'd like a break from Brian McFaddens new song, a rapper he is most definitely not. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭Babalons

I'd take a break from two day long depressing hangovers. Just not cool!!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

A break from recession please!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Like so many others, I would like to take a break from Ireland. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭Confused2011

I'd like to take a break from having no money!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 vanman

would like to take my wife away for a break so that she can relax a bit,see we dont have much money for a break,she looks after her 86year old mum,while the rest of her family enjoy life,and just for once i would like her to be the one taking the break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cooljim

I would like a break from racing all day from early morning unitil late without getting a chance to apply my brakes for a break. :):):cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mebonadea

My husband!!! Girly weekend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

A Break from Jedward.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tara be

Am looking forward to taking a break from all the election talk - not long to go now!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭finglasgal1

I would love this voucher as I have a back problem that has left me almost immobile so I had to give up work, have had various treatments but none worked.. Also have kidney probs too... So would love to be able to treat myself and not worry about my mortgage day in day out and since being cut in the budget for disability money is tight! Please consider me for this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 elladginger

Apparently 2011 is a lucky year in the chinese calender as its got two 1s in it. So far in 2011 my house has been broken into, my car was robbed and burnt out, I hate my job and my boyfriend dumped me. AND ITS ONLY FEB! I desperatly need a break and €250 would be lovelly. Please please pick me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 westofireland6

I would really love the voucher so that my hubbie of almost 25 years (july) & I could get away for a weekend. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tracks

I want to as a 15 year old get away from people telling me that i will be paying back these loans right into my old age .:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Banker

I want a break from the hell of living.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭Varik

A break from a 6 day week would be nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Redders825

Hi, I need a break that will shock me into action, have been going through the motions lof late and need a holiday thats electrifying and would be amp-le to help me enjoy the spring break.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

I'd love a break from politics and politicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DanielI

I'd take a break from gloomy news and wheather and travel somewhere nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I would take a break from all the doom and gloom. We all need a break from it, it's not good for our health!!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

I wanna take a break from the cold weather..... hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 markedone

take a break from the stress of the exams!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭ronaneire

I'd like to take a break from listening to all the goings on and bickering from the political parties about who this, me this, blame them...

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

I would love to have a break from being unemployed! Its been way too long & a job would be really nice! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 peachypyro

I need a break after the hard work of canvassing for Labour in this general election! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AndOne

I wanna break from my phone

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement