Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible to get a statistical breakdown of posting?

Options
  • 21-02-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

Having been on boards just over 9 years would be interested to see how my posting habits have changed...

ie how many posts per year, have I posted more in certain months of the year, general patterns etc

any way of doing this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

There was a thread briefly in PaC similar to what you're asking for; I think the mods were trying a forum mod or something (you'd have to ask Sharpshooter!), but people were able to ask for their stats and Sharpshooter gave them to us, basically just a rundown of how many posts you've had per forum. Don't think it had anything per year etc. but at least it showed where you post most/least often.

The thread was closed, though, so I'm not sure if even that's still available.

I'm sure there are mods that can be installed that would provide you with those sorts of stats, but from my experience installing some mods, especially on a forum this big, can be a tricky process. I could be wrong, though, don't use vBulletin myself.

Advertisement