Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Art Of Knitting

Options
  • 21-02-2011 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Has anyone seen this in any shops. I have been looking for it everywhere, tired Easons, Tescos, Dunnes Stores loadsa places and I can ne find it :mad:.. I have emailed them but ne answer as of yet, tis a bit daft as they dont tell you on the site how much the subscription is they are for your card details first..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_of_old

I haven't seen it, but maybe try the craft/knitting shops, like the one in the tescos in the centre, and vibes and scribes, and in the english market. Don't know if they'd sell it, but they might know where you could get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

In Director's Cut on Grand Parade. Near the back they have an Arts and Crafts DVD section. No harm in checking there if you haven't already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭zoby

I saw it last week in Easons Mahon Point :)

I have a half-made throw from the last time it was out :rolleyes: I bought a job lot of about 25 issues for €5 in a car boot sale :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 flood18

I've bought it in Easons & Tuthills. Tuthills also have a back issue. The 4th Issue is due out to-day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Anyone got the 5th issue? I usually get it in Porters but no sign of it this week. Anyone know somewhere selling it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thanks for all the replies ;) sadly though I have still not managed to find it.Everytime I call into Easons or Porters tisnt there.I shall try the other stores today..Where is Tuthills never heard of it before...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Milly33 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the replies ;) sadly though I have still not managed to find it.Everytime I call into Easons or Porters tisnt there.I shall try the other stores today..Where is Tuthills never heard of it before...

I got it in Porters last Saturday. I think it was just the first issue though; are there more?

phi3 wrote: »
    Anyone got the 5th issue? I usually get it in Porters but no sign of it this week. Anyone know somewhere selling it?

The 5th Issue is not out till this week for some reason! i was looking everywhere for it over the weekend and easons told me it wont be in till this week!

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hello

Has anyone seen this in any shops. I have been looking for it everywhere, tired Easons, Tescos, Dunnes Stores loadsa places and I can ne find it :mad:.. I have emailed them but ne answer as of yet, tis a bit daft as they dont tell you on the site how much the subscription is they are for your card details first..
    There in every shopping centre over dublin. I think your best bet would be on there web site for the first 4 issues. It dose say send no money so maybe you geta bill and can pay in your local poat office. Just an idea.

Was issue 6 out this week? Can't find it.

• Advertisement

Hi all. Do any of ye order this from them? Just wondering, when they send it out to you, how is it packaged? Does it have it's logo on it or reference to what's inside. Bit of a weird question i know but i do have a reason for asking!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 sophielc

I ordered it online last February, got a confirmation letter about 2 weeks later but no more sign from this company and was going to cancel my order until May 20th when my Credit card account was debited by €9.99 which should correspond to the first 3 issues.

I still haven't received anything so will try and phone them tomorrow but I am very disappointed in how slow they are sending out the issues. If I don't receive anything during the week I will cancel my subscription and ask for a refund.

Has anyone else ordered online and if so, have you received your issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yeah I dont know they are a bit oddball I wouldnt trust them. After I signed up for the subscription it was kinda the same thing. I didnt recieve any conformation from them until about 2 months later, in which time I had sent them and email saying to cancel it. then I got a letter from them, and managed to get a reply to one email after responding to them saying the service was crap

Advertisement