Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists in Trim

Options
  • 21-02-2011 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Trim? Do you know what they charge these days? I'm interested for myself and also to take my son.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Lynch & Cassidy practice beside The Stile is good imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

dixiefly wrote: »
    Lynch & Cassidy practice beside The Stile is good imo.

agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Q7

agree, found lynch & cassidy to be the best in Trim.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Thanks folks for your comments, appreciate it.
    Will give them a ring so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Wizzbit

Thanks everyone, will ring them so.

:o must make sure I log in correctly in future :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Dont go to Lynch himself - imo he's a butcher! Had very bad experience with him, believe Cassidy grand tho.
    I now go to Jonathon Midleton whos with Susan Murray over Kiely's butchers (lol lol how inapproriate!!) opposite the post office, he very good and very gentle, I would highly recommend!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Cassidy is great! I've been going to him for years and found him to be very professional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Wizzbit

Thanks all for your advice....will make that call:)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Geranium40

have to agree with above - Lynch and Cassidy great but avoid Lynch - he should be renamed the butcher. After giving injection to take out tooth, pain still terrible, ended up getting 3 injections (he would not wait for them to take). Was still numb 4 hours later :eek: Cassidy is the opposite he is lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

You were lucky Geraninum40, I only had one tiny injection to pull big back tooth, which broke 3 times (will never forget that sound) and then he proceeded on to cut open my gum to remove the root I still surviving, barely, on the one jab, was stitched up and sent home - the pain...I suffer from tinnitus now on that side which I can time back to the visit to him...horrors it a wonder I ever went back to dentist!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭highdef

I agree with Lynch and Cassidy being very good. Each time I've gone (got a heap of fillings and a tooth rebuild), I've had the same guy but not sure which one he is. Never felt pain except one time he hit a nerve. Also barely felt the needle going in for the anesthetic each time. travelled from Dublin each time as this place was recommended to me.

Advertisement