Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement Rings - Ma Wall - Wexford

Options
  • 21-02-2011 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

Has anyone heard of a lady who sells engagement rings out of her house in Wexford? Her name, I believe, is 'Ma Wall'. Apparently a relation of hers also has a Jewellery Shop. I thought it was in Wexford town or New Ross, however I rang both Chambers of Commerce and either of them heard of Ma Wall (and her Engagement Rings) or a Jeweller owned by a Wall family. Help!!! ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Yeah, Ive heard of her. I thought it was Mrs Wall. A few of my family have bought from her in the past. I will try and find out where she is located and let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭southofnowhere

Sounds like Walls in Ballycullane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Yeah - sounds like Mrs Wall from Ballycullane alright.
    She should be in the book as she sells antique furniture etc too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

About 4 miles west of Wellington bridge, on the road to Arthurstown, it is signposted. Walls antiques.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭patsy sally

I know this is an old thread but would anyone happen to have a contact number or name of any of the members of Walls music from Ballycullane, Co Wexford. I can't seem to get it anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭blindsider

PM sent

Advertisement