Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPU Comparison - Urgent

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

They're both Asus EAH6850 Radeons, they should be same.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭GarethBah

Hi, thanks for the reply, basically they have the v2 on elara.ie(which i dont want), so i hope this is the v1 ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

NewEgg don't ship to Ireland...

I think you misread the question, i just wanted to make sure the both cards i linked where the exact same :), im buying it from elara btw!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

GarethBah wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for the reply, basically they have the v2 on elara.ie(which i dont want), so i hope this is the v1 ;)

This is under the product description on the Elara link, so it is a V2 as well by the looks of it.

ASUS EAH6850 DC/2DIS/1GD5/V2

• Advertisement

Ah!, didn't notice that, see ive got 1 6 pin atm, and no molex :(

Ive read on the net that the v2 can run on 1 6 pin even tho it has room for 2, but i dont think il chance it, i might just order from amazon D:

but, if it is the v2, it means they have the same card posted twice for different prices :pac:

I asked live support earlier but he didnt know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

What about the sapphire 6850? Looks like that only has one connector.
    http://www.elara.ie/products/detailsfullat.asp?productcode=MMEM310855

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭seyeM

Shame you have no molex, maybe time for a new PSU :D

Advertisement