Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

minecraft documentary

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Great watch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Great watch indeed even though ive never played the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

In all fairness, no matter what anyone said, in my opinion he deserved every single euro he got.

An fair play for still finishing the game as i would bale out allready :)))).

There would be very little to prove all customers to get money back :)

Anyway fair play to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Just got a chance to sit down and watch this

What an amazing documantary, guy is so down to earth and deserves everything he has and will get

He has made a truely remarkable game

Tallon wrote: »
    Just got a chance to sit down and watch this

What an amazing documantary, guy is so down to earth and deserves everything he has and will get

He has made a truely remarkable game

indeed, but you know what was perfectly pointed out in it?

that it gives gamers to use theyr imagination again!!! Remember all those pixalated monsters and herous? in our minds those were moust amazing things in the world!

these days technology went soooooooo high, it does not even try to make gamer thing or use imagination... all labirints and complex puzzles became mindless cooridor shooters...

a bit of topic, but i really have huge respect for what he did to gamer community. its even more amazing, as they pointed out, they got such a huge sucsees with ZERO spent on marketing!!!! its just amazing! it means gamers not need to be convinced to play it, they just want to play it and spread it as a plague :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Your words are like poetry, shad0w :P

But yeah, you're right. In a time of linear games, formulated genres, Minecraft has been a breath of fresh air into gaming.

I remember playing it for the first time without any guides or help, I immediately fell in love with it, from finding my first cave to building a mammoth tower, there's no other experience like it in console or PC gaming. Always reminds me of Dwarf Fortress though, but Minecraft is 10x better :cool:

Haha, well i really love what mc is. :)))

Its posibilities are endless. Its not just lego, its like a tool to create games. I have seen some amazing ideas allready, and thing is alot of them actually work!

I was a huge fan of what ultima online stood. Unfortunatly i got on it post trammel. I was too late to play on golden age :( .

Somehow i see mc as ultima online child :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 SS30888

That was a good watch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 RUL Spectre

well that was just plain awesome.

Advertisement