Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penn & Teller, Derren Brown - Actors

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

interesting, I'd be curious to see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Its on youtube on the 4oD channel. The spirit cabinet is somewhere around 46 mins.

I noticed he also does a rigid catalepsy earlier on in the same show, there's no indication that the guy is a stooge but it'd be seriously dodgy if he wasn't. My opinion of Derren would go down a lot if I found out he was performing rigid catalepsy on randomers from the audience. I think it's banned actually.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Voodu - the rigid catalypsy has annoyed a lot of hypnotists in the uk.Have a look on the magic cafe.
    It was indeed a rigid catelapsy (i'll spell it 3 more different ways before I'm done) , Keith Barry was photographed in the Star standing on top of a journalist balanced between 2 chairs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

leanne moore was Keiths rigid. talked to her about it briefly, legit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

horgan_p wrote: »
    Keith Barry was photographed in the Star standing on top of a journalist balanced between 2 chairs.

What a twat.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I dont know the guy , but it was a silly thing to do. Theres plenty of better photo ops.

Advertisement