Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

johns takes his trucks to the dail

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Nice one P. :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

At last, somebody showing a bit of balls is right. Hopefully if this gains some momentum, he may ignite a spark in this soft nation of ours and encourage others to join us in standing up to this shower of arrogant thieving hoorbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭etar

When did this happen and was it on the news. Fair play to him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

I'd absolutely hate to be the man who gets sent to appease John McL. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

etar wrote: »
    When did this happen and was it on the news. Fair play to him
    Last Saturday. Not sure if it made the news or not.

I'd absolutely hate to be the man who gets sent to appease John McL. :D
    Yup :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

muffler wrote: »
    Last Saturday. Not sure if it made the news or not.

anyone tell him theres no-one there and to come back on 7th march (or whenever it is ) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

http://www.highlandradio.com/2011/02/23/fuel-campaigners-threatening-to-block-ports/

as usual the gards are up the ****ing goverments ass now i know why politicians walk so straight .15 lorrys got to go and hand a letter of protest they have now got three week to do some thing or the ports will be blocked .:mad::mad:

Advertisement