Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Caption Challenge no.2

• 21-02-2011 7:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭

I was Tallon was thinking about some sort of fun challenge we could do to keep up the photo snapping.

What he proposes is a challenge where the OP posts a photo and people come up with a respective caption (The funnier the better :p)

The winner is the one with the most thanks after say 48 hours, and when they're anounce they can start a new thread with a photo of their choice that they want captioned.

Sound good?

Now lets have some fun :pac:

Here's my entry
    4334810058_dcbfc09926_z.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭okmqaz42

"I hope that's not p1ss"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

"Danbo arrives in Ireland"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

"Why do I have to be made of cardboard?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

T joint. That's right unusual now, never had one burst on me before ma'm, the frost, that's what it is... (scratch scratch body part of choice)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wylie Luke

"why does it always rain on me, is it because I lied when I was 17"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Do androids dream of electric showers?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bazza1love

"Amazons new CardBots arrive in Ireland!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Kevin suddenly realized that he should have paid more attention to the cardboard network weather forecast...
    85439709.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=A7B69CF049AC9005BF0B5A2E993DC904BD780335BAC528D89032A61F4F9A5B18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

....and little Danbo never went out without his coat again. And they all lived happily ever after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

I'm Sing-ing in the rain.....sing-ing in the rain.... what a glor-ious feeeeling I'm hap-hap-happy again !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭milos

F-ck It's raining....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

James Cameron's "re-imagining" of Singing In The Rain is shaping up to be a bit square, but it'll probably do well in the box office anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

More rainbow then Danbo

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Longest 48 hours ever :o
    PCPhoto wrote: »
    I'm Sing-ing in the rain.....sing-ing in the rain.... what a glor-ious feeeeling I'm hap-hap-happy again !!
    Looks like we got ourselves a winner with three votes.
    Congrats and over to you now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

C'mon PCphoto :)

Advertisement