If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips TV issue

Options
  • 21-02-2011 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

not sure if this is the right place to ask but......
    my sis has a Philips 42PF5521 that seems to be having an issue powering on.
    she tells me the green light flashs and goes red but the TV does not come on.

had a quick google about it and it seems to look like some kind of power supply issue.

can anyone enlighten me a little further and possible offer a "ballpark" quote on getting it looked at/repaired ??

cheers lads

MrT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi MrTrebus

Sorry to hear your sister is having a problem with her TV

Sounds like your on the right track there re your diagnosis.

I had a chat with our service engineer and he said he'd need to have a look at it in order to find out exactly what is wrong with it before he'd be able to offer a quote to you.

If you'd like to buzz me on 01 474 0788 (and ask for myself, Ash) I can take you through the ins and outs of our service procedure.
    if you like pm me your number and I'll save you a phone call by calling you.

hope this helps
    ATB
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.