Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So its that time of year again..yes pre-registration :(

Options
  • 21-02-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Right so...here's the deelio,

I am a third year law plus student taking (extra law module and) psychology as my elective. I know very little about psychology and every module I have taken has been different from the one before it. It's always a mixed bag- and I'm not always happy about it.

I now have to pre-register for my psychology module for next year, 4th so obviously the choice I make will have consequences for my QCA...bla..bla..you get my drift;).

So are any of you taking psychology and have opinions on the following modules:

1. Psychology of the personality

2. Applied psychology.

Any assistence or guidance would be much appreciated (I know its all subjective! but I just need some pointers and frankly don't care!).

I'm looking for info like was the module easy/ medium/ hard?
    Who was your lecturer?
    Did it involves maths or statistics? (shiver:()
    Was it continually assessed or 100% exam?
    Did you enjoy it?:)

Thanks again in advance folks!:D

Advertisement