Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replacement reg plate

• 21-02-2011 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

So to cut a long and stupid story short I need to replace the front reg plate on my car. Where is the best place to get this done in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Halfords or any motor factors will supply them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Halfords or any motor factors will supply them.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

It's only €8 on numberplates.ie incl postage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭MrDerp

I was shocked at how easy this is. The first car I bought had slightly italic plates and I needed to replace them for its NCT.

I just walked into a local motorfactor, to see if they could do them. "What's your reg?", and that was it. ****ing retarded. Didn't look outside the door, didn't ask to see my registration certificate. Didn't take any details just in case. Nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Eireplates

15.25 inc delivery from numberplates.ie for a plastic plate

There are cheaper online options out there. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement