Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photos?

Options
  • 21-02-2011 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Anyone know the where to get the cheapest passport photos around the city?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Cheapest would be to take your own photo and then use this site to resize it -- http://www.epassportphoto.com/

Then just take the image file you get there and bring it to a photo machine somewhere to print it for around 50 cent.. or on your own colour printer with photo paper if you have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭jimw1988

Thanks!Didnt think of something like that!Maybe next time though! Just looking for something quick in and around the city!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

jimw1988 wrote: »
    Thanks!Didnt think of something like that!Maybe next time though! Just looking for something quick in and around the city!

The chemist on Bridge Street does them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Some pharmacies will take a passport photo The only one I've used is Bishopstown Pharmacy.
    I think Douglas Shopping centre (Tescos) has a booth, at Tescos end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

There's a chemist on Patrick St (next to Moderne) that does them, can't remember exactly but they were around €8.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭HooterSnout

€6 for the machine in most Tescos

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

The cheapest i've ever come across is 8Euro, but i'm sure theres cheaper i didn't try that many places.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭mary55

Hey I got 4 2day in Blackpool for 6 euros. Or else I saw in another photo booth 6 for seven euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭jillyb

There's a very good booth in the passport office itself!

My pics weren't good enough when went in to apply so had to retake mine in that booth. Security guard there was very helpful if you have any questions.Think its €6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

Walsh's Pharmacy,The Lough (right next door to SuperValu), take passport photographs (4 for €10). I asked what their policy was, if the Passport Office rejected the photos and they told me that once I brought them back, they would retake them for free. They're printed black/white, which the Passport people actually prefer.

All went perfect and I received my new passport today!

Advertisement