Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singing lessons!

• 21-02-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭

Anyone know where i might get singing lessons for a 12 year old in or around limerick? nothing too formal but just confidence building for a shy child with a great voice. his interests are in pop music.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

School of everything is based in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 condi2002

try the school of music opposite to prison ( collage of further education ) when you walk in the gate just on the right there is music section... its for people in all age group they will have the info about it and its really good for person to be able to play piano or guitar if they wanna get serious in singing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭joanofarc

thanks for replies.....will check both out...he plays piano and guitar so that will help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 animallover101

Hi,

My cousin went to Laura O'Sullivan. I'am not sure but I think she called out to the house. She said she was really professional and had an amazing voice. My cousins a primary school teacher so she'd be a fairly good judge. Her numbers on a good few websites, its 087 6746815. Hope that helps.

Advertisement