Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Thai massage

• 21-02-2011 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I've only recently noticed this place,so I don't know how long its there. Its in the car park off the market, near the lane beside O'Hollorans. Just wondering if anyone has tried a massage from here. It looks very promising. €50 for an hour. I've been threatening getting a massage for a while but it takes so long to save €50, I'd love some feedback. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Offer them €25 for half an hour. They can't be too busy these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

Have been there a few times, always find her excellent. Nothing too fancy, but very peaceful, at least until you start getting pummelled!!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cushla

Thats a good point Finbarrk..they must do a few options,I only asked about that one just to get an idea. Supersheeps, that sounds lovely. Even getting pummeled. I think I'll give it a go. Wish I was a bit less wobbily!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

You might also consider Thai Angel Massage in Limerick. It's on Thomas street. They have an introductory offer but I can't remember what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭pedroThePirate

@Cushia:

I'll pummel you for only half that money . . .

:D:D:D:D:D

C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cushla

There's an offer:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I tried it Sat...looooovely. Def going to do it again sometime.

Advertisement