Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine Gael Website(Game)

Options
  • 21-02-2011 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Those nice people at Fine Gael, not content with their St Valentines Day e-card have now given you a computer game featuring your hero Enda.

Have a laugh.

http://www.finegael2011.com/game/

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sadly, the moaners will say its a disgrace to our nation, not voting FG, lost votes etc.
    BOOOOORING!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Jackovarian

Shooting his opponents with the Fine Gael logo, turning them into ash in the process...

Who was that other historical figure that had a similar method? Ohhh, cant remember now...

That game is impossible to play, poor auld enda's nearly as big as Cowan! He can barely move, lay off the frys enda!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

I'm not an FG supporter but I reduced Gormley & Lenihan into ash and boy it felt good!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

Enda dies too easily, rubbish gameplay on this, wont beat mario anytime soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Tarobot

Oh god this is awful and I'm cringing for Fine Gael. They're the Borat of Irish politics.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

I made light work of that game. FWIW heres the finish. No other levels but I managed to take out Adams on the way.

wohoo.jpg

wohoo1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Finished it! Could have done with some save points :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,478 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Worst. Collision Detection. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭craigybagel

Not been posting that much on here so apologies if i'm breaking any rules by saying this, but surely this is much more relevant to the general election board that this was originally on than the games board?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I found it awfully amusing for some reason. If only there were some Fine Gael-themed way to send my love to the creators...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

The music... it's killing me...

But my revenge is killing Enda on the cones. And slightly to the side of the cones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I'm reluctant to vote for anybody so susceptible to traffic cones. Still, with witty one liners like that ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

On yer bike

Tax that!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

how in the name of jaysus do you actually play it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Weird it crashed my system when i went to send an error report, it came back with a blame fianna fail message, told me there was a plan in place to fix the bug but no details on what the fix was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Tarobot

I especially like the way you get to kill the terminally-ill Minister of Finance.

So are we being led to believe that Enda is allergic to traffic cones?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

So are we being led to believe that Enda is allergic to traffic cones?

Whos up for placing a circle of cones around the entrance to the Dail on the first day and watch Enda sweat as he tries to make his way past.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,478 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Whos up for placing a circle of cones around the entrance to the Dail on the first day and watch Enda sweat as he tries to make his way past.

Entrance to the Dail? Going by the evidence here placing them somewhere in Galway would have the same effect :pac:

how in the name of jaysus do you actually play it?

With great difficulty. :p

Space bar is throw Fine Gael Ninja Death Star (tm) and up, down, left, right are movement and jump. Then the aim is to mutilate politicians. If you like FG, go after the others, if you don't, drop Enda Kenny on the cones of ultimate doom (tm) repeatedly.

If undecided, try finish the level, that should at least make you not vote FG, so it's an effective piece of propaganda.

'It's the economy, stupid'

I'm starting to see this gainning a sort of ironic cult popularity, iike QWOP

• Advertisement

x10bqr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Dear God, what a complete waste of time. Do you not think the 'brains' behind this 'game' would have made it less easy for John gormley to knock out Enda. and whats the story with the floating masonry. Dodgy builders?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Tax that!

I had great fun playing this. nice and light-hearted! :) nice to get a break from all the bickering for a change!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I don't know why, but I quite like the game. Tried getting through it without killing any of the opposition, but Gilmore was having none of it. If you take him out (ironically the only one Enda might need), you can do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭stevenup7002

So, Enda Kenny stumbles at the tiniest of obstacles?

ghostchant wrote: »
    I don't know why, but I quite like the game. Tried getting through it without killing any of the opposition, but Gilmore was having none of it. If you take him out (ironically the only one Enda might need), you can do it.

That's pretty deep stuff. I'm sure they intended to design it that way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

That's pretty deep stuff. I'm sure they intended to design it that way :D

Emergent gameplay in action!

ghostchant wrote: »
    Emergent gameplay in action!

The gameplay is also based on throwing away your vote.

Just sayin'.

Perhaps the most compelling hybrid of gameplay and narrative since Braid.

Advertisement