Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Karts in Dublin

Options
  • 22-02-2011 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for outdoor go kart race track which can handle small party around 20 people to race.

Can you recommend one for me please?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

kart city in santry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Kylemore karting has 3 good tracks, just off the kylemore road in ballyfermot

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

kart city in santry

Closed as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭lau1247

i know this is a bit out of the way from dublin but if you ever think about going away, the one in cork is great, just search kart world..

the track is decent, with large party, they do change over during pitstop which is a good craic for mixing it up.. might be work considering

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Jimmy9Irons

Santry is your best bet... Are ye sure its closed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭jonnysimples

I've been to Kylemore Karting twice with work people and have really enjoyed the experience on both occasions. They set up a mini grand-prix which involves a series of heats meaning everyone gets at least four short races and there's then knock-out rounds with slightly longer races. Costs about E50 per person and lasts 2-3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 daltonj7

kart city is due to reopen in the next few weeks so if you are still looking to organise something then keep an eye for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

I've been to Kylemore Karting twice with work people and have really enjoyed the experience on both occasions. They set up a mini grand-prix which involves a series of heats meaning everyone gets at least four short races and there's then knock-out rounds with slightly longer races. Costs about E50 per person and lasts 2-3 hours.

Are they in any way related to the Kylemore Café.

If so you're in for a tasty ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 daltonj7

just to let EVERYONE know, KART CITY is now OPEN i was down there karting today! great track, fast karts, deadly fun. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 L1FKR

Yes, Kart City is now reopend and under new management! (Formula Karting Group)
    Telephone Number: 018 426144
    Website: www.kart-city.com (currently not up and running, but will be in the next few weeks)

Price List:

Track 1

15mins - € 20
    20mins - € 25
    25mins - € 30

Grand Prix - € 50
    Student Grand Prix - € 30

Track 2

15mins - € 20
    20mins - € 25
    25mins - € 30

Grand Prix - € 50
    Student Grand Prix - € 30

Track 3 (Track 1 + 2 Joined)

15mins - € 30
    20mins - € 35
    25mins - € 40

Grand Prix - € 65
    Student Grand Prix - € 50

If you require any more information, feel free to give us a ring!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Not in Dublin City but outside it....city deal had a good deal today for one at Athboy Road Mullaghboy Industrial Estate, Navan, just about 2 hours left to get!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ballabooyeah

Looking to book a party for 10.

Kart City web site does not show much, No tracks at all.

I am thinking that kylemore Karting looks better. Will give them a try first and let you all know what it is like.,

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Playoff_Beard

bump!

Any others in Dublin? Kart City's website still not working!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

bump!

Any others in Dublin? Kart City's website still not working!

Fairly sure they're the only two. I have a feeling there may be another one in the Blanchardstown area but not too sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Kart City web site does not show much, No tracks at all.
    Well here's the Kart City tracks, for now there are just the 2 outdoor ones.
    21dae9e6ae60f7160c2c4566db307da2.png

Advertisement