Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricity Bendix AW1001W Washing Machine Problem

• 22-02-2011 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

hi

i am having a problem with my Tricity Bendix AW1001W Washing Machine . it does not seem to be finishing a cycle and keeps filling up with water until it starts to leak out at the top of the machine. It drains when i select the drain function so that seems to be working I am guessing that its not recognising when the cycle is over and to stop water coming into the drum.

Also when it is sitting there with no programme running water will come into the drum.

All advice greatly appreciated

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

if water comes in even when off your water inlet valve has failed open, can be got handy from any appliance spares store or online, about 10 euro max. easy fit too.

if it's only during a cycle then it may be the level switch blocked. this is on a small hose from the outlet of the drum at the bottom to either the pcb or a mechanical level switch ( usually round about3" dia.) try removing the hose and testing in water for a pinhole.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭marcofan

thanks for the reply

where would the water inlet valve be located? is it at the top of the machine where the water pipe enters?

Advertisement