Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenwood Chef

Options
  • 22-02-2011 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

I was given an old kenwood chef from someone who bought a new one. It came with a balloon beater and a K beater. It didn't come with a dough hook.
    I like to make a bit of bread, don't want to use a bread machine though. Every now and again I get fed up with kneading so a hook would come in handy!
    Does anyone know how I go about getting one? Should I put an ad in Adverts.ie? Do you think Kenwood sell them on their own?
    Any advice gratefully received. Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

I have an old Kenwood and the balloon whisk is broken but I was unable to get another one as I would have to change the little fitting it goes on to as you cant get the old ones anymore. If I change the fitting I then have to get new K & dough hook too so am still without my balloon whisk, I miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Kewreeuss

Doh!
    Never thought of EBay!!
    Thanks for that, Eviledna

Phormium, Regarding the balloon whisk, it's brilliant for fatless sponges, isn't it? I can well understand how you miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

For buns / cake mix would you recommend the balloon whisk or the k attachment. I use whatever comes to hand without thinking of the importance of it .

my kenwood chef is 37 years old !

Advertisement