Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recall an email to an Eircom Address

Options
  • 22-02-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I sent an email to an eircom address in error this morning. I am using outlook but I dont know if the recipient is. I did recall it through outlook channels but i think that only works if they are using it too.

Is there any other way to recall an email sent to an eircom address?

:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Nope.

The recall function only works where both sender and recipient are using MS Exchange. They may even have to be on the same exchange server.

If you sent the mail, they have it. All you can do is apologise for the mail sent in error :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

FECK. Thanks for that Seamus... I forwarded some info from a supplier to a customer as I needed to send the attachments, but forgot to delete the pricing info. FECK it again, bad start to the day.

Advertisement