Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress-maker in Co. Galway

Options
  • 22-02-2011 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone would have contact details/recommendations for a dressmaker in Co. Galway. I'm looking for something a bit more specific though. I have a family wedding coming up this summer and also have a dress that I got a few years ago, which I love the shape and style of.
    I'd like to get that dress made again in a different fabric. So, I'm looking for a dress maker, who can create a dress without a specific pattern, but using an existing dress as a template (ideally not having to cut up the original dress!).
    If any of you had any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 galwayshelly

a family member is a dress maker in co galway

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Galway shelly, would you mind sending me the name of your dressmaker please?

Advertisement