Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newstalk app not working since yesterday / RTE audio crap!

• 22-02-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Is anybody else having problems with the Newstalk app? I haven't been able to get into it since yesterday. Listening to RTE 1 instead but the sound quality has been terrible for the last few weeks.

Is there anything that can be done? Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that made no difference.

Where's my Tom Dunne fix??? :eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

It hasnt been working for me since yestday either. Really annoying as I'm in London and the breakfast and lunchtime shows are the only way I keep in touch with what is going on in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Yeah Newstalk wasnt working for me either so used Tunein to listen to Newstalk !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

ciaran76 wrote: »
    Yeah Newstalk wasnt working for me either so used Tunein to listen to Newstalk !

TuneIn is the best radio app hands down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

OctavarIan wrote: »
    TuneIn is the best radio app hands down.

Hear hear! I stopped using station specific apps for listening to radio ages ago and just use TuneIn instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Another thumbs up for TuneIn Radio... great app for radio listening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Footoo

Bard wrote: »
    Hear hear! I stopped using station specific apps for listening to radio ages ago and just use TuneIn instead.

Agreed for the most part but radio specific apps are handy for the previous weeks archived content

Advertisement