Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small idea's for raising money in the workplace for chairty??

• 22-02-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

ive put myself forward in work to be part of a commitee to help raise funds for our yearly charity in work. looking to see if i can get a few idea's on what can be done in the work place.

one idea so far that has been put across that a jar has been put into the canteen and anyone that swears must put money into the jar.

one other idea i had was to see if i could collect one or two baby pictures of staff and maybe get people to guess which staff member is matched to what pic but not sure if that is the right way to go about it.

anyway can't really think of any other idea's.

if anyone has any good suggestions for small ways to raise money would love your idea's
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement