Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maori

• 22-02-2011 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Looking to get a large maori tat done, just would like to know who is the best at maori work in dublin? artist and studio? thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 greenleaf

I would recommend a studio in Limerick. Its called ´ALL STAR´and has a reputation of being the best in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭joey100

If your looking for Maori/polynesian in dublin I would recommend Michel in art tattoo in temple bar, its aboove a cafe and opposite the entrance to luigi malones. Michel is known for his moari work and does the majority of it freehand.

Alternatively look at colour works just down from the foggy dew pub, know Darren in there has been doing a good bit of this style recently and has few examples up in his gallery. (These are just two of the studios I know regularly doing maori work, snakebite also has a very good reputation but not sure how much of this style they do).

At the end of the day though check the artists portofolios at the top of this page and see which suits the style you want.

Advertisement