Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk Dog Rescue ‎***URGENT APPEAL**

• 22-02-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Dont think this is on here yet so hope its OK to add ... saw this on my FB and felt more people need to know
    Dundalk Dog Rescue

‎***URGENT APPEAL** There are 12 dogs on the PTS list in Dundalk Pound tomorrow. We have no kennel spaces available for them to go to. We urgently need fosterers to help with these dogs. We all try our very best but we can not work miracles, if we have nowhere for the dogs to go we can not take them out of the pound and they WILL be Put To Sleep. If anyone can help please email us at asap. Thank You.
    Please help if you can

dundalkdogrescue@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭Groom!

Hi ShelleyG

I saw it on FB alright. Hope it gets a good reaction.

By the way, that link is for an email, not a website, just in case you are trying to link to the website:)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭shelly_g

They are looking for people to mail them if they can help - therefore I posted the email address

http://dundalkdogrescue.webs.com/

their Website :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭shelly_g

All Dogs are sorted with Foster homes

:D

Advertisement