Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone tell me routes to get in to dentistry please ...

• 22-02-2011 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

can anyone tell me some routes to get in to dentistry

i am sure that i wont get the points which range from 505 to 580 and was wondering can anyone tell me some other ways that i could get in to this line of work.

i am currently thinkin of going in to a level 7 dental nursing course in Trinity which is 2 years. Then going in to dental hygiene, dentistry, dental surgery ect.. via mature student.

if anyone can help i will really appreciate it Thanks :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Put down all the dentistry courses as your first choice, regardless of the points. You might somehow get the points but then you would be excluded because you didn't have it down.

To be honest I wouldn't be aiming for the mature student route. Aim for the absolute highest points you can get. Doing things as a mature student can be very expensive.

Advertisement