Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pros and Cons of living in NZ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

I lived in the Land of the Long White Cloud for 3 years and loved it! Only reason I came home is that I was a bit too far away from family.
    I lived in Auckland for the most part, which like any other city can get a bit mundane after a few years so tried as best I could to see the rest of the country.
    My favourite part was that we could drive for 3/4 hours in the winter for a long weekend of snowboarding. Or go camping up north in the summer. The Kiwis as a nation are so friendly and so diverse - which leads to great cuisine.
    National Park/Mt Ruapehu is one of my most favourite places in the world and I'd love to go back someday.
    I was lucky that I got into a good job while there so could afford nice digs, I did get to see some properties that were like shoe boxes or really old and dingey.

I wish I could afford to go back there for a nice long holiday, and show my OH - he would love it. :(

Advertisement