Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forbidden Fruit

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

I couldnt afford a t shirt at the time on Sunday there, would love to buy one online if they are available, no joy so far through Google tho, I also wanted to buy one of these Aphex Twin t shirts as they are almost as hard to come by as actually seeing Aphex live. If anyone knows a link to the people who handled the merchandise it would be much appreciated.

I'd imagine POD are the ones to go to they were the festival organisers.

http://pod.ie/contact_pod.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I couldnt afford a t shirt at the time on Sunday there, would love to buy one online if they are available, no joy so far through Google tho, I also wanted to buy one of these Aphex Twin t shirts as they are almost as hard to come by as actually seeing Aphex live. If anyone knows a link to the people who handled the merchandise it would be much appreciated.

The bands generally bring their own merch to gigs or send it on ahead so I don't think there'd be one company in charge of it that could provide you with the t-shirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

http://www.seminalmerchandising.com/

these guys do oxegen and electric picnic, had gear for about a month or 6 weeks after one of the oxegens i went to. real nice bunch to deal with too, got me seft a few free bitz n' bobs coz i complained about loosing some pages out of my lanyard, yes its true, i complained about loosing pages out of my lanyard, but look what it got me. :rolleyes:

Advertisement