Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forbidden Fruit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Any rumours on who the acts yet to be announced could be?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭GopErthike

I hadn't listened to Battles before, so I thought I'd check them out.
    Does anyone else find the track 'Rainbow' familiar? It sounds like an old Tortoise track but I just can't place it? I don't think they share members or anything, do they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Car_Higher Then_The_Sun

Aphex Twin, Battles, Jamie xx, Caribou n Cast of Cheers..its a Sunday ticket 4 me...Eeeeee cnt wait!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Weekend tickets are sold out......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Weekend tickets are sold out......

No they aren't. Still available on ticketmaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

they were earlier. only saturday tickets were showing up in the search, then later they were all showing up, but weekend tickets were unavailable.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭xdeletiax

think i might sell my sunday ticket for this an upgrade to B&S instead since AFX was fairly average @ bloc..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Woo hoo my Sunday ticket came through in the post today.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Yo La Tengo announced for Saturday, suddenly my plans to only attend Sunday look foolish.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB (Saturday) & SPANK ROCK (Sunday) have been added to our lineup. Also, Richter Collective will curate the Lighthouse Stage on Sunday 5th June bringing us CAST OF CHEERS, NOT SQUARES, BATS, ENEMIES, SQUAREHEAD and special guests TERA MELOS

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Nice additions! Picked up a Sun ticket there, will be heading!

Further acts will be announced next week (read it on the festival website)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nmd64

I'm looking to go to this festival this year but it says on the website it's over 18's and Photo ID is required, does anyone know if they are strict on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭aas

Probably. They're billing it as an Electric Picnic-esque boutique festival so they'll be taking measures to keep teenagers from making it seem like Oxegen

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭part time punk

smokedeels wrote: »
    Yo La Tengo announced for Saturday, suddenly my plans to only attend Sunday look foolish.

Only just seen this now, that Saturday line up is looking good to me.

nmd64 wrote: »
    I'm looking to go to this festival this year but it says on the website it's over 18's and Photo ID is required, does anyone know if they are strict on this?

It depends on the attitude of the person taking tickets, your appearance and demeanour (do you look over 18, will you be sober?)

The risk is, if you get refused at the gate they won't refund your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

Having been doing the homework for the last few days on the subs cant wait to see these lads they put on some show. Looking forward to it now

Anyone know will there be beer on sale or will it be all cider (hate the stuff) it could make for a very dry day

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Glasgow Megasnake

Got myself a Sunday ticket, would probably pay 50 quid for Aphex Twin anyway and Battles and the Richter Collective lineup seriously sweetens the deal!!! I hope it's not all Bulmers, although I generally enjoy gigs more if I don't drink so it's not too big a deal.

Sad question.... anyone know if it'll be finished in time for the last bus?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Got myself a Sunday ticket, would probably pay 50 quid for Aphex Twin anyway and Battles and the Richter Collective lineup seriously sweetens the deal!!! I hope it's not all Bulmers, although I generally enjoy gigs more if I don't drink so it's not too big a deal.

Sad question.... anyone know if it'll be finished in time for the last bus?? :P

Its due to finish at 10.45pm each night so you'll easily make the last bus

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

carte blanche got added t sunday woooo should be a good one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

What sort of venue is Kilmainham, would it be a welly sort of venue?? Not sure if its grassy (mucky!) or not, don't know the area at all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

grass and paths. Shouldn't need wellies unless it's bucketing down for all of next week.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

250399_195476197165980_156564297723837_498545_2808039_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Thanks for posting. No major clashes to worry about on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

Its a shame the subs and Flaming Lips clash. But that's the only one. Looking forward to it now. Hopefully we get the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

Having been doing the homework for the last few days on the subs cant wait to see these lads they put on some show. Looking forward to it now

Anyone know will there be beer on sale or will it be all cider (hate the stuff) it could make for a very dry day

no they will have becks vier on sale too bulmers are tied up with it, trying to get it into the heineken market

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

damn this is looking like one of the fests of the summer. Why am I smashed for the June Bank Hol Weekend?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Charco2006

Does anyone know if they will be showing the ireland v macedonia football match?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

anyone know who does vocals for Battles on tour?

ps, weather looks good for the weekend, dry and warm(ish) !!!

Advertisement