Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creches - Bray?

• 22-02-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi

I'm looking for recommendations/advice/comments etc on creches in Bray. Have just moved to the area and am looking for a part time creche place for my 19 month old. I'm not sure if mentioning names is allowed on the forum so if not please PM me otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 506 ✭✭✭common sense brigade

How are you finding Bray?
    http://www.littleharvard.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 49 EJD

Thanks for that.
    Am from Bray originally so just moved back up, delighted to be back, handy for work and that.

im from bray originally too. live in clare now but dying to move home

Aww really? Do you think you ever will? We only moved back for convenience to work to be honest but I am glad to be back...I just feel 'home'......

me and the hubby have been applying for jobs for over a year. and no luck! employment wise its very hard. and we have work here in Ennis.
    its crap. I also own a house in Bray so im itching to get back and start decorating again and seeing family and friends

• Advertisement

Oh, fingers crossed something comes up and you can move back xx

Advertisement