Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scroll of Resurrection

Options
  • 22-02-2011 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Yea, so I've decided to bite the bullet and get back into it, god knows why. Anyway, someone on here may aswell get a month free out of it. Also, considering a reroll and the Polish on Burning Legion was part of the reason I quit over a year ago!

Can anyone suggest a good majority (native) English speaking server ? The more Irish the better. Will prob PCT there so pref Horde.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I can send you one, though you should know that it only works for the original and BC, so no Wrath/Cata content. If you want to PM me your email address.

As for realm, go Doomhammer or Outland (iirc) if you want a good Irish crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

PM Sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

If you are ever on Outland, whisper Any of the guys in The Splish Splash show. All Irish, good fun, doing a lot of pvp at the moment but will start doing full guild raids soon enough. Thats optional though, no one asked to do anything, pve/pvp if you want to, if you don't you don't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

-Vega- wrote: »
    If you are ever on Outland, whisper Any of the guys in The Splish Splash show. All Irish, good fun, doing a lot of pvp at the moment but will start doing full guild raids soon enough. Thats optional though, no one asked to do anything, pve/pvp if you want to, if you don't you don't :)

Are you guys horde or alliance btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

TheDoc wrote: »
    Are you guys horde or alliance btw?

We are Horde.

As Vega said we are all fairly new players although some of us played at beta and for a few months on release (Burning Legion). Unfortunately most of our guilds from DAoC drifted out of WoW as end game pvp wasnt up to much back then. I think we have all drifted in and out of every MMO on the market but have never settled anywhere for a long period since DAoC. Some of the guys went to Eve .. others like myself played WAR, AoC etc. I think we are all enjoying WoW so we expect to stay .. dont think any of us are used to end game PvE though so that is something we will need to get to grips with. PvE for us was always just a chore to get us better gear for PvP .. maybe WoW can make it enjoyable. Would be good to get some pointers from you guys if you have been there and done that for all the difficult end game raids.

• Advertisement
Advertisement