If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 40in + suitable stand

Options
  • 22-02-2011 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭

Hi looking for a Samsung LE40B530 TV and a stand that would be suitable.
    Can you please quote best price in sterling.
    Might be looking for delivery to Derry, any chance of free delivery? ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

I need to get this soon folks,
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dobsdave wrote: »
    I need to get this soon folks,
    Thanks

Dobs,

apologies for the delay - we are completely sold out of the 40B530.

We are currently listing the 40C530 at 359.95 but we are currently out of stock - we do have the 40C550 in stock in our main warehouse at £399.95 and we would happily deliver that to you for £19.95.

On the stand front we have the ST42 which would be ideal and looks great at just £59.95

Total price for teh 2 including delivery would be £489.84.

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

I saw the C580 on your site, do you have them in stock?
    Available on dixons.co.uk at 399 with free delivery.

Thanks

dobsdave wrote: »
    Thanks John,

I saw the C580 on your site, do you have them in stock?
    Available on dixons.co.uk at 399 with free delivery.

Thanks

Nevermind, bought at Dixons website

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.