Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My magnet broadband / tv / phone have been down for a month

• 22-02-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭

My magnet broadband has been down for a month. I asked for their Customer Services manager to call me last week, but still no call, no service or any outlook on when it might be fixed.

Anyone else having problems with Magnet?

For the last four weeks their answerphone message has been apologising to their 'Business Customers' who may be experiencing problems.

Any Magnet Reps on here who can say what is going on at Magnet?

Or do I just need to move to another provider?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭Magnet: Gary

Hi Cormac,

I apologise for the length of time this fault has taken to be repaired, and you will receive full compensation for the time you have been without service.

I unfortunatley am not in Dublin and I am on the train on the way back from our Support center in Cork.

I will call you tomorrow, if you could PM me with contact details and a best time to call that would be great.

The fault in itself has been under investigation by our network team and should have been really acted upon sooner and as such I will try and get your issue resolved as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Gary

Advertisement