If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could someone from RS please contact me..

Options
  • 22-02-2011 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can someone (Ash / Dave / John / Nicola) please contact me regarding my still-faulty Philips MCD988 Micro System?

It was repaired and returned to me last November, but it was still faulty when I recieved it back.

Sent a PM to Dave on 11th November after recieving it back, another PM to Dave on 4th January and finally a PM to John on 13th January - not one of these PM's were ever answered.

I'm a patient person and I understand if you were busy when you recieved my messages, but three seperate PM's on three seperate occassions all gone ignored. Bit odd!

The MCD988 has been boxed up, and relegated to a spare room and it sitting there gathering dust. As I mentioned, it was recieved back to me on 11th November still faulty and numerous unanswered PM's later, and it's been replaced by an Apple TV.

But at the end of the day, the extended warranty should be worth something. I don't mind if you take it back and give me partial store credit or whatever.. but I really need to shift it at this stage.

Regards,

Basq

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Basq,

:o

We all dropped the ball on this one, apologies.

I've asked Ash to look after you and call you this afternoon,

Apologies again and keep me posted,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No worries John.

Much appreciated!

Truth be told.. I forgot about it until the girlfriend started nagging me about this box sitting in the middle of the spare bedroom! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Basq

Thanks for taking my call and having a little chat.
    Just a little favour to ask to speed this on the way, Could you pm me the serial number of your MCD988?

I'll give you a buzz tomorrow again when I speak with Philips.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thanks for the call Ash.. was much appreciated!

Will PM you serial number and details of when it was first sent off now.

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

no probs

Hopefully we'll get you sorted.

i'll make a few calls and buzz you tomorrow.

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

<Snip>

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.