Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meditation Free Classes In Dublin ?

Options
  • 22-02-2011 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

He all I'd like to take up meditation classes in Dublin.

now I did a google and popped in free meditation classes.

Now the first few hits that came up are cults which I think is mad.

Is this the right or is there any normal places to do it in dublin.

Note hope I have this thread in the right section.

o.k 3 places in Dublin that do it and I thought one of the there was genuine but turns out its a cult.

Didn't think trying to learn this would turn out like this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

I think the Buddhists do free ones - I went to a few in Galway, they never tried make me join or anything, although I think we were sometimes offered some tea which I was suspect of :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭howtomake

They used to do a free one on Wicklow Street, or is that Wexford Street, somewhere upstairs of something? (Sorry not much help). This was a good few years ago though. It was fine until they started with Mantras, I prefer it when people are silent, I hear enough yapping at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

Ill check out the wicklow street and the buddists.

It just scared me yesterday how they ones in dublin are mostly cults.

Feck that like.

If anyone else has any suggestions feel free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 unsung

• Registered Users Posts: 1 OTrillian

Roboshatner, I also want to join meditation classes and am concerned about cults. I would be very interested to know how you got on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement