Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Course

Options
  • 22-02-2011 5:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3

I've just finished a Digital Marketing Diploma with Professional Development Ltd and I'm looking to put my skills to work. Anyone got any ideas bout job opportunities. BTW if you want my notes you're welcome.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

1. Set yourself up as a sole trader with the CRO for once off e20
    2. Get you own .ie and hosting package e75 p.a.
    3. Build your own site
    4. Put what you learned into practice -
    • Know your market
    • Know the keyphrases that your customers use
    • Build and optimise your website around these keywords
    • Build a collection of quality and relevant links TO your website as search engines do not rank lonely Billy No-Mates websites, no matter how lovely they are!
    • Launch your website to the world – Website Promotion
    • Monitor your traffic and analyse what works and does not work on your website
    • Maintain continuous improvment to your website and keep building those links
    Why do this? Why not?

An online CV?
    May get the odd job or two?
    Nothing like actually doing the entire process - just to get it more sorted in your mind.

Then volunteer one or two jobs for friends. Stick with Soletraders and SME, the amount of websites out there that have been fired up online and forgotten is unreal!!

Best of luck to you

Paul

Advertisement