Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Let's see what's trending on twitter...

• 22-02-2011 6:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

#gaddafi check
    gadaffi check
    Tripoli check
    Christchurch check
    BIEBER ALERT :confused:

Also just came across some breaking news on International News and Media

Justin Bieber has chopped off some of his famous locks

The teenage Baby singer debuted his new look on the set of a new music video collaboration with Rascal Flatts, where he also revealed that the discarded hair would be collected for a charity auction.

"So it's true... I got a lil haircut... I like it... and we are giving all the hair cut to CHARITY to auction. Details coming soon," tweeted the 16-year-old.

Justin, whose new film Never Say Never is in cinemas now, told TMZ.com that he was a bit nervous about the cut, but wanted to "change it up" and thought the new hairdo - tousled at the top, and shorter at the sides - was "kind of a mature look".

The style change comes only a day after he was spotted at the NBA All-Star basketball game, chatting to Rihanna.

Time to put on my Vincient Browne persona -

"ISN'T!! THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH SOCIETY WHEN..............."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

I thought he was dead??
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I was getting hopeful when I saw " Justin Bieber has chopped off" hoping it may have been his annoying head, but alas it's just his hair, he can still sing :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

KeithM89 wrote: »
    I thought he was dead??
    :pac:
    Not yet Keith, not yet

/Loads shotgun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

darkman2 wrote: »
    #gaddafi check
    gadaffi check
    Tripoli check
    Christchurch check
    BIEBER ALERT :confused:

Also just came across some breaking news on International News and Media

Time to put on my Vincient Browne persona -

"IS'NT!! THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH SOCIETY WHEN..............."

...............you don't know where to put your apostrophe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Haely Rae is trending on it now,people seem to want to hit him over the head with a shovel in a bog....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

First you ignore Bieber.

Then you laugh at Bieber.

Then you fight Bieber.

Then Bieber wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I like Bieber, he is a talented little so and so. What harm is he doing to anyone, he has a talent and is using it to make himself rich. He will probably be retired with a big wad of cash to spend on anything he wants by the time he is 18.

Good luck to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Jedward is twice the boy Bieber is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

Kasabian wrote: »
    I like Bieber, he is a talented little so and so. What harm is he doing to anyone, he has a talent and is using it to make himself rich. He will probably be retired with a big wad of cash to spend on anything he wants by the time he is 18.

Good luck to him.

wow, id say that will make you a fair few friends. Meanwhile most of the sane people on the planet would probrably like to smash his face in with an iron at this stage. Part jealousy, part begrudgery, part pissed off at seeing him on news websites every day of the fcuking week (aswell as at least once a day on the tv) thanks to delinquent teeny boppers, the corruption of which we can only sit back and witness with awe.

Aside from that I have no problem with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

I like Bieber, he is a talented little so and so. What harm is he doing to anyone, he has a talent and is using it to make himself rich. He will probably be destroyed by his early success by the time he is 18.

Good luck to him.

Fixed that for you. Look at Michael Jackson. And Brittney Spears. And at least one of the Olson twins. The list goes on - I'm not gloating about it, and it doesn't make me happy, but Bieber is pretty high risk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

wow, id say that will make you a fair few friends. Meanwhile most of the sane people on the planet would probrably like to smash his face in with an iron at this stage. Part jealousy, part begrudgery, part pissed off at seeing him on news websites every day of the fcuking week (aswell as at least once a day on the tv) thanks to delinquent teeny boppers, the corruption of which we can only sit back and witness with awe.

Eh, no. I don't think any sane person wants to violently assault a 16 year old singer.....

I don't like Justin Bieber. That doesn't mean I want to see the guy beaten up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Fremen wrote: »
    Fixed that for you. Look at Michael Jackson. And Brittney Spears. And at least one of the Olson twins. The list goes on - I'm not gloating about it, and it doesn't make me happy, but Bieber is pretty high risk.

Once he gets a taste for beaver that's the end of him.

Justin beaver.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The more you hate it, the stronger it gets

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

wow, id say that will make you a fair few friends
    I don't post my opinion to make friends, some people will agree, some will differ.
    Meanwhile most of the sane people on the planet would probrably like to smash his face in with an iron at this stage.

So in your thinly veiled attempt at smartness you are describing me as insane because most of the sane people probably want to smash his face in with an iron bar. I'll let you figure out the holes in that statement yourself.
    Part jealousy, part begrudgery, part pissed off at seeing him on news websites every day of the fcuking week (aswell as at least once a day on the tv)

I can only advice that you spend some time away from the "news websites" and TV programming you are viewing, maybe go for a walk and let the fresh air blow away some of the negative images you portray in your post.

Good to know :pac:

Good luck to him.
    Fremen wrote: »
    Fixed that for you

You didn't actually you changed my opinion to suit your thinking

Look at Michael Jackson. And Brittney Spears. And at least one of the Olson twins. The list goes on - I'm not gloating about it, and it doesn't make me happy, but Bieber is pretty high risk.

It's a possibility but shouldn't take from a person wishing him good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Bieber can only hope he is too old for snyper's tastes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I didn't give a **** about Bieber. What I truly hate are his psychotic fans. The ones who, upon hearing he had started going out with some girl, sent death threats to her on Twitter.

However, didn't Bieber recently make some strange comments in an interview with Rolling Stone. Saying he doesn't agree with abortion, even in the case of rape because "Everything happens for a reason" or something. He's entitled to his opinion, I'm just worried his opinion will become his fans opinions, for no reason other than because they think Justin Bieber is sexy or whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Would ye feck off, if I want to know whats trending on twitter I will go to twitter, this is boards ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What he said.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement