Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creches - Lucan??

Options
  • 22-02-2011 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All
    I am moving to Lucan (Finnstown) area shortly and need to find a creche for my little boy - any recommendations and ideas of price? This is my first baby so abit green about all of this!
    Thanks alot!:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭maneno

hey op,did you get any feedback?am also in the lucan area looking for a creche for my son,they seem abit expensive,let me know if you get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hoocher

Afraid not but will let you know - and likewise if you hear of somewhere too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

I had my son in Giraffe in Adamstown for a year from aged 6 months to 18 months. My wife recently lost her job so he's not in crèche anymore.

I found the staff very good but the turn around of staff was a bit of a pain as just when the kid was getting used to a member of staff they would be gone.

Price was €980 per month.

Overall I would recommend

thanks for the feedback,does anyone know about independent creches?will look into the adamstown one though abit far from me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

maneno wrote: »
    thanks for the feedback,does anyone know about independent creches?will look into the adamstown one though abit far from me

What part of Lucan are u in?

There is about 4 Giraffe creches in the Lucan area.

There is another across the road from the Deadmans pub that was recommended and is a bit cheaper than Giraffe.

Best of luck

• Advertisement

am in mt andrew/st lomans rd,
    will have a look @that,
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 CrazyDaisy

HI guys, i am also looking for a creche in the lucan area, just researching Cocoon now, though not sure of prices, its seems to have everything i want in a creche, hope its not too good to be true :rolleyes:

Advertisement