Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stalker in Wexford

Options
  • 22-02-2011 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Has anyone heard anything about a man in a black car, I think it was an opel corsa? Not 100% sure though, stalking girls in the New Ross, Enniscorthy area?
    A friend of mine was driving the other day by herself and this black car full on tailgated her for a very long time, she was trying to shake him but couldnt so she knows it wasnt a coincidence and the next day when a family member spoted the guy and mentioned the words police he jumped in his car, went over a curb and sped off down the road!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Shuriken wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything about a man in a black car, I think it was an opel corsa? Not 100% sure though, stalking girls in the New Ross, Enniscorthy area?
    A friend of mine was driving the other day by herself and this black car full on tailgated her for a very long time, she was trying to shake him but couldnt so she knows it wasnt a coincidence and the next day when a family member spoted the guy and mentioned the words police he jumped in his car, went over a curb and sped off down the road!

Where exactly did this happen when the family member challenged this guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Shuriken

Now you're askin?
    Not sure, Im not from Wexford at all,
    but on the street when they spotted him?
    You hear anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Same thing has happened to my sister on the road from Enniscorthy to Caim.

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Same thing has happened to my sister on the road from Enniscorthy to Caim.
    Serious? How long ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Would have been around August/September as far as I remember. I've had people driving right up behind me and turning their lights off as well on that road, not sure if its just people taking the piss

• Advertisement

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Would have been around August/September as far as I remember. I've had people driving right up behind me and turning their lights off as well on that road, not sure if its just people taking the piss

Yeh true it does sound like a piss take,
    but to full on tailgate some young girl through back roads and estates and car parks in full view of her and everyone else is just creepy!

Advertisement