Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.finegael2011.com/game

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The best thing about this is that Enda Kenny will now never be able to go anywhere without being surrounded by traffic cones.

"Uuugh!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

how do they expect me to play this? WASD doesn't work. They're not getting my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

lol I wonder if enda did the voice acting?
    Voice of Enda Kenny: Sean McShiurtáin

Enda Kenny (aka Daddy Bristow from Alias: http://www.gateworld.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/victorgarber.jpg) couldn't even be arsed to put the work in - that's Fine Gael in a nutshell there for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

At least now we know what platform FG stand on...a great big wobbly virtual one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

I'm increasingly concerned about having a leader of the country who'll die when he comes into contact with a traffic cone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 EsteemedEntity

They should have filmed the 3 leaders having a go at this game instead of that debate this evening. That would have been the best bit of TV all year. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭dilbert2

Oh dear god, I don't know whether to laugh at the moment, or cringe at the thought of this shower running the country within a matter of days.

http://www.finegael2011.com/game/?gclid=CIjXk_HLnacCFQod4QodLCWzXw

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when they came up with that idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Retail Hell

:o

Don't they know that kids can't vote?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

I think it's quite good fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

Very sh*tty quality game. How ironic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Welcome to 5 days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

If they were going to do something as bizarre as this they should have at least done it right. The game is terribly made.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

That is so much fun - a great idea, although I am getting thrashed though.

EDIT: I most definitely will not be getting Ireland working...

Advertisement